Ethical Decision Making in a Crisis for CPAs
This course addresses the implications of ethical business decision making during a crisis, such as the global COVID-19 pandemic. It examines how organizations have dealt with their stakeholders and how they have lived up to their core values. It examines the benefits of ethical decision-making and the implications of taking an unethical approach during a crisis. This course will help CPAs strengthen their ethical compass and decision-making skills in dealing with challenging situations.
- Define business ethics and its key principles.
- Describe the returns on investment from ethical business practices.
- Describe the ethically-driven crisis response strategies.
- Definition of ethics
- Ethical principles
- Return on investment from ethical business practices
- Crisis response strategies
- Decision-making in a crisis checklist
What's included in the course price?
- 1 hour of verifiable ethics PD
- Certificate of completion
- Access to course materials 24/7