This course examines the contents of the CPA Professional Code of Conduct. We look at how our profession has crafted its Code to protect the public interest. It will provide CPA members with useful information to understand the requirements of the code, how to interpret and how to apply it in real business situations.
- Explain the CPA’s role in a capitalistic society.
- Describe how to the CPA Code of Conduct protects the public interest.
- Explain the format, logical structure and contents of the Code of Conduct.
- Explain how provincial CPA bodies enforce the Code.
- Explain what guidance is available for CPA members.
- Structure and contents of CPA Code of Conduct in Ontario and other provinces
- Guidance on significant matters
- Code enforcement process
Powered by Froala Editor
"Course gave a nice overview of the CPA Code of Conduct"
"It was an amazing course that everyone needs to take. The key information about each topic was outstanding and useful. I loved how the instructor explained things in such a simple way."
"Excellent use of a full hour to learn about the CPA Code of Conduct. Great overview with practical techniques. Totally exceed my expectations"