We all aspire to partnerships such as The Beatles had during their heyday. In just eight short years, the Beatles released 27 studio albums, 19 compilations, numerous singles, and wrote songs that have sold well over a billion units worldwide! While each of the Beatles had individual success later on, it was their remarkable collaboration that was the backbone for the greatest single outpouring of popular music in our time. What was the secret sauce that turned gifted musicians into best ever rock stars together?
Collaboration is timely, essential and an enigma. It’s both easy and difficult. Natural and unnatural. In this course, you’ll get a host of valuable ideas and tools to be more collaborative and lead more collaborative organizations, and learn the foundational principles that really make groups rock and roll:
- Come Together: for a fun-filled, interactive, enlightening shared learning experience
- Get A Little Help From Your Friends: peer learning and practical tools that you can rely on for all your collaborations
- Here Comes The Sun: new insights, bright ideas and fresh inspiration to elevate your individual and team performance
By the end of this course you will be able to…
- See what collaboration really is with fresh eyes
- Evaluate when to collaborate and when not to
- Identify barriers to collaboration and generate solutions for tackling them
- Intentionally create the optimal conditions for collaborating using a framework
- Expedite and power up all your collaborations with new tools and job aids
- Create psychological safety and inclusivity, bringing out the best in everyone
- Find more ways to collaborate with all your workplace partners – whether a key client, your leader, a colleague, or team members
Who this course is for
Senior professionals and consultants with an eye to organizational performance and effectiveness.