This video-based course provides practical guidance on public speaking engagements, from start to finish. It is designed to help professionals become better and more confident at public speaking. It explains how to be more effective at each stage of the process, including the planning and delivery. The instructor will also interview a Leadership Presence expert and coach to explain techniques used by professional public speakers to help you improve your skills.
We welcome our special guest speaker Diane Craig who is the President and Founder of Corporate Class Inc. who shares her tips for public speaking success.
- Describe the benefits of cultivating public speaking skills.
- Identify the key steps in preparation of a public speaking engagement.
- Establish a method to write notes for a public speaking engagement.
- Identify tools that can be used to increase engagement during a presentation.
- Learn professional public speaking tips from a leadership presence coach.
- Potential benefits of public speaking
- Obtaining audience knowledge, organizing information
- Structuring key messages, opening and closing statements
- Rehearsal and preparation
- Room set up
- Body language, use of voice, mental attitude and delivery tips
- Audience interaction – Q & A, confidence, timing
- Interview with an expert public speaking coach
“Good course, enjoyed the real life examples.”Course Participant
“Thanks to this course, I am now confident to give a presentation as well as speak in public. This course surely provided us amazing tools along with inspiration to deliver every word in public efficiently. Every content included in this course was useful and interesting. Thank you for the full effort to help us mold ourselves. Highly recommended!”Course Participant