This course is designed for entrepreneurs and business owners. You will learn how to tell your story through a business plan, including the various components that need to be presented. This includes the executive summary, business plan structure, presenting financial and non-financial information, and addressing risk. Examples of funding analysis including estimating start up costs, as well as monthly operating projections are explained in detail.
- Describe who the audience is for your business plan and how information should be presented to satisfy their needs.
- Identify the components of a business plan and the sequence in which it should be presented.
- Demonstrate how to structure and present financial and non-financial information in a business plan.
- Explain how to address risk and assumptions in a business plan.
- Different stakeholders that will read your business plan
- Structure of a business plan
- Executive summary
- Market analysis, marketing plan and competitive advantage
- Start up funds and budgeting information
- Financial projections and assumptions
- Break even analysis and risk