This course is designed for business owners and will teach the fundamentals of bookkeeping and accounting. You will learn to make better business decisions by having an understanding of internal control, fraud prevention and accounting rules. You will gain an understanding of the systems in place to manage your revenue and what rules need to be followed when reporting and calculating financial statements.
- Bookkeeping Concepts
- Accounting Concepts
- Internal control
- Accounting rules
- Financial statements
- What is important in accounting?
What you will learn?
- Role of the bookkeeper and bookkeeping cycle
- Month end procedures
- Accuracy, error prevention, timeliness and systematic considerations
- Internal control systems, methods, principles and limitations
- GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles)
- Financial accounting & Management Accounting
- Financial statements and notes